Saturday, February 12, 2011

Skin Care Product On Review: St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

If like me, you fear and dread the thought of having wrinkles this early, then you must have probably tried one too many skin care products that promises to ward off this fear.


One of the more affordable brands I have tried is St. Ives Timeless Skin Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer



This jar is huge and contains an ample amount of product, to think that it only costs a little over Php250.00. 


Well, as an easily swayed consumer, my eyes opened wide at the "Collagen Elastin" on the label. As we all know, collagen is what will help our skin retain its elasticity thereby minimizing or preventing the formation of wrinkles.



  • I tested this product for a few weeks but unfortunately, it does not deliver its promise. In fact, I only saw my skin plain and having some hint of bumps. Very tiny bumps for that matter.

  • Another worry is that the container does not come with a spatula. Therefore, it is prone to contamination so you must always have clean hands before scooping out a dollop of this moisturizer. 

  • For an easier use, you can also transfer the contents in to a different container. A bottle with a pump is an example.



I must stress however that these observations are purely mine. It may or may not have the same effect on others. 


Have you tried this product yourself? How did it fare? I am interested to know. :)

1 comment:

  1. oh noooo i thought st ives would have been onto a good thing ! :(

    please check my blog
    http://tsaundersbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete