Wednesday, February 16, 2011

You Disappoint Me: The Body Shop Mango Body Butter

Do you enjoy using body butters? These products are so luxurious because they are so rich and creamy, not to mention they smell really good. 

However, one thing that I find disappointing about body butters are their greasy and sticky feel on the skin. Whenever I use one, I feel like dusts start to stick all over me. It is really uncomfortable and annoying. 

One body butter I have never tried to finish is The Body Shop Mango Body Butter.


I initially loved its ripe mango smell. I find it appealing and that mango is one of my favorite fruits. But this hype faded a few uses into it. The icky feel on the skin is simply bothering...


Therefore, I decided that no matter how I love mangoes, this body butter simply has to go. Ever Bilena's body butters were so much better but I think they discontinued it already.



Take note though that some body butters are not as thick as The Body Shop's therefore they might feel lighter on the skin.

Have a nice day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. i guess it really coz our country is so humid that can actually melt body butters which can make our skin greasy. try bath and body works. its not greasy and a little really goes a long way. :) followed your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete